Sundays are for downtempo rituals and what better way to kickstart yours with some fluffy and tasty oatmeal pancakes! Oatmeal? Tasty? Oh yes! Just think of this as your 15min recipe to a healthy but delicious breakfast (or brunch)!
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 Tbsp yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp honey
- pinch of baking soda
- 1 tsp coconut oil or butter
- Blueberries, raspberries and blackberries
- Grind the oats using a nut grinder or a food processor.
- Mix the egg with the yogurt, vanilla and honey in a small bowl.
- Add the oats and the baking soda.
- Preheat a non-stick pan, you’ll need low to medium temperature. Cover the surface with coconut oil or butter.
- Using a big spoon or a ladle start making small pancakes, leaving some space in between, so that you can flip them easily when ready.
- When the edges of the pancakes look done and bubbles come up it’s time to flip the pancakes, carefully, but quickly. Cook on the other side as well.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings!
Source: Homemade Mastery