Ancient and new is a constant mix across the capital of Greece, where historical sites and monuments blend with modern trends and new beginnings from the crisis-striken Athenians who are bound to come out as winners. Having transformed through the wave of the Olympic Games in 2004, Athens went through a rough patch as of 2010 and has recently started finding its new identity with an emphasis on food, art and sports.
Although the city attracts 5 million visitors a year, tourism has been growing strong and with a beautiful array of Greek Islands just hours away from its ports, it is slowly getting picked up as the perfect city-break destination. Explore the old and new landmarks, the best restaurants and the up and coming neighbourhoods with our unique travel guide!
• Check out the hottest stores in the city
• Combine fashion, accessories, jewelry and cosmetics
• Visit a unique museum gift shop that expands the definition of art
• English and French-speaking guide
Sensing the Acropolis: a tour for the visually impaired
Semi-private walking tour
• A true multisensory experience: by touch, sound, and smell
• Pace and itinerary specially designed for impaired travellers
• Use of the latest guiding techniques and supporting materials
• English-speaking guide
• Visit the ruins of Ancient Corinth where St. Paul preached
• Admire the artificial canal of Corinth & capture breathtaking photos
• Marvel at the Ancient Agora & the pre Roman temple of Apollo
• Transportation by a deluxe vehicle